Australia: Situation on the Ground - from a friend of The Catacombs
An updated message sent November 7, 2021:

Quote:Just an update on Australia, especially Victoria. I was sent a link of a sermon of a "novus ordae" priest here in Melbourne, Fr Marcus Goulding. The first 8 1/2 minutes explains very well the law that Dan Andrews, the Premier is pushing through parliament.

https://youtu.be/iA5CSLxgvCE

Some of our family attended a huge protest in Melbourne City yesterday. There were all different groups meeting at different areas and then converging at Parliament House. We joined the group which met at St. Patricks Cathedral and prayed the rosary as walking around the city. It was inspirational to see people of all walks of life and ages participating. Apparently the Archbishop of Melbourne forbade all priests to attend the rally yesterday because of "misinformation" that happens at these sort of things. To his credit I saw Fr Goulding in the distant so he obviously defied the Archbishop.

When we got back from Melbourne we attended a public rosary at the Centaph in our local area . This public rosary was started by two of the ladies from the local Legion of Mary about 9 months ago. It has been recited on the First Saturdays. From its humble beginnings (only a few people attending) has now grown and was attended by well over 40 people yesterday. I think that this will now really increase. Last month people joined in as they were walking past. One lady said that she hadn't said the rosary for years but stopped to join in.

In all the sufferings it is so consoling to see people's faith becoming stronger and becoming public.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australia: Situation on the Ground - from a friend of The Catacombs - by Stone - 11-09-2021, 01:21 PM