The Recusant #60: SSPX Watch!
(04-23-2023, 10:24 PM)Ruthy Wrote: Is this anything new, that the SSPX priests don't make sick calls to non-parishioners? I have no experience with that. I do know that if you are in line for confession and let's say there are only two to three people left and time is up.....you are out of luck. They close shop. I know this from experience. I couldn't believe it. We had been there for hours waiting in line and then...sorry, gotta go. That is St. Marys, KS for you. So many priests, but, not enough time.+

I have heard more than once that the SSPX don't make sick calls for those outside of their parishes. And even then, as the above screenshot of the Ridgefield bulletin shows, provisions must be made for a driver for the priest, etc. 

As The Recusant notes, it showcases an appalling lack of apostolic zeal and lack of charity and compassion.
"So let us be confident, let us not be unprepared, let us not be outflanked, let us be wise, vigilant, fighting against those who are trying to tear the faith out of our souls and morality out of our hearts, so that we may remain Catholics, remain united to the Blessed Virgin Mary, remain united to the Roman Catholic Church, remain faithful children of the Church."- Abp. Lefebvre

Messages In This Thread
The Recusant #60: SSPX Watch! - by Stone - 04-23-2023, 08:03 AM
RE: The Recusant #60: SSPX Watch! - by Ruthy - 04-23-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: The Recusant #60: SSPX Watch! - by Stone - 04-24-2023, 06:22 AM
RE: The Recusant #60: SSPX Watch! - by Ruthy - 04-24-2023, 08:41 PM